Powder FormTechnical Grade Enzyme
(Halal and Kosher Certified)
|Activity||200,000 U/g (minimum)|
EFFECT OF PH AND TEMPERATURE ON ACTIVITY
- GA-2000 can work at pH from 3.0 ~ 5.5.
- For maximum activity, the optimal pH is 3.5 ~ 4.5.
- Effective temperature range for GA-2000 is 30 ~ 65°C
- The optimal temperature range is 55 ~ 60°C
PRODUCT APPLICATION AND BENEFITS
GA-2000 is used to saccharify liquefied mash from various sources
including corn, milo, barley, wheat, rice, potatoes and tapioca.
The resultant glucose product is fermented by yeast or another
appropriate microorganism to yield ethanol.
GA-2000 is designed to ensure the following benefits for the
- Increased ethanol yields
- Improved fermentation efficacy
- Efficient starch/dextrin degradation
- Less residual starch in distiller’s grains
- Improved performance in pre-saccharification processes
- For ground-grain processing plants using simultaneous
saccharification fermentation (SSF), GA-2000 may be added directly
to the fermenter.
- For ground-grain dry mill plants and for wet mill plants using a
separate pre-saccharification step prior to fermentation, GA-2000
may be added to the cooling mash or liquefied starch when the
temperature reaches 55 to 60°C. Temperatures above 65°C can result
in loss of activity.
- Before adding GA-2000, the enzymes are dissolved with 25∼30℃ warm
water, with the better ratio of adding water 1:10.
- GA-2000 is generally added at a level of 0.53 to 0.68kg/TDS.
- The actual enzyme requirement is dependent on the raw materials,
temperature, reaction time, and pH of the individual plant
saccharification/fermentation process, and its desired result.
PACKAGING, STORAGE AND SHELF-LIFE
- GA-2000 is packaged in 25kg kraft paper bags. Customized packaging
is available upon request.
- Typical shelf-life of GA-2000 is six months provided it is stored below 25°C in its original
packaging, sealed and unopened, protected from the sunlight.
- Its shelf-life will be eighteen months if it is stored properly at
- Prolonged storage and/or adverse conditions such as higher
temperatures may lead to higher dosage requirement and should be
SAFETY & ENZYME HANDLING
Inhalation of enzyme dust and mists should be avoided. In case of
contact with the skin or eyes, promptly rinse with water for at
least 15 minutes. For detailed handling information, please refer
to the Material Safety Data Sheet.